Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lazy Bums

We have done close to nothing for going on 3 months. Seriously. It's getting quite ridiculous actually and I'm starting to see the effects it's having on our little boy....

See for yourself..








He lays around all day, in his jammies with mounds of blankets. I guess he's been seeing me do this for quite some time now and is starting to realize just how glorious it really is.

The reason for my lack of motivation to do anything is mainly because I've been pretty sick this time around. I'm usually not one to complain but man, I swear I wasn't this sick when I was pregnant with Jonah. I was superwoman. I was soooo good at being pregnant so I don't know where my superpowers went but..I want them back.

There are days I see a hint of who I used to be and it makes me so happy I want to do as much as I can while I can because there are days when I can't seem to get out of bed and can't even keep water in my stomach. There I go complaining again...boo!

What I really came here to say is that I gotta get this kid outta the house and soon before this laying around gig that we've gotten so good at becomes a problem! He needs sunshine and he needs to wear clothing that don't have footies.

Here's some proof that he doesn't just lay around ALL day...

 He loves these animals that came with his zoo. Thank you Aunt Lori, these have provided Jonah with hours of entertainment.
 He loves to carry the zoo keeper in his mouth..you know for safe keepings.
 A gift from his papa. A do-rag to match his :)
 Another awesome present from his grandparents. They're home from Mexico..finally! We missed them so much!









 They're home!!
My mom can't believe how long I've let Jonah's hair get..she's proving to me by pulling his hair back in a ponytail.. I know, I know...but scissors are not coming anywhere close to my babies gorgeous locks...yet.
 Since we don't leave the house, he's been forced to make new friends..
 He loves this lion puppet

And talks to him all the time














I really do need to get this kid some actual friends...

1 Comments:

dsgirl said...

Jess,
I imagine you will get some of your superwoman powers in the next month or so. He looks so cute and happy with his blankets and toys. Miss you all a lot.
Hermi