Monday, July 9, 2012

Sneak Peek at Little One

We got the chance to peek in on little Linz again last Friday...We still don't know the sex, really it's amazing we've made it this long. The tech handed me an envelope at the end of our session containing the gender results. I brought the envelope home and Justin told me to burn it. I will most definitely not burn it but did end up giving it over to a trusting friend who will hold it captive until told otherwise. We just couldn't keep it in the  house...I was going slightly insane knowing the answer was sitting on top of the fridge.

Side Profile

Squishy nose, lips and chin
So.. baby is beautiful and big! 4lb 12 oz at this point...which was 32 wks 5 days. They are guessing they'll be around 8lbs at birth which we now have the date scheduled. Our babies birthday will be August 23rd if all goes as planned...I really think this little one will come earlier though..already having a few minor contractions and that stabbing vag pain..sorry for info overload but people rarely talk about "that pain" and I think it's worth mentioning because it hurts like a biatch. I don't remember experiencing that pain this early with Jonah but we will see. Wish me luck so that I don't run over to Julia's house demanding the envelope back....I sooo would if it weren't for my stubborn hubs. You can blame him for this...I know I do. 

3 Comments:

Lori said...

You gave the envolope to your friend and not me, I want to know what that little baby is....probably would have given it away with sheer excitement of knowing the answer to the big question ??? Still I want to open that envolope!!!

Julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia said...

You can knock down my door and beg and plead but you aren't getting that envelope unless you pry it from my cold dead fingers! The exception is if I get to open it. In that case we'll talk. Sorry about the suspicious 'this comment has been deleted" business. It was this exact comment, edited for grammar... nothing shady.