Thursday, July 26, 2012

Last Chance to Sneak a Peek..

Baby Linz says hi! We got to see this precious baby one last time in utero before meeting in person in a couple weeks. Baby is healthy and perfect weighing in at an impressive 6 lbs. 6 oz at this point..makes me glad I am having a c-section because we still have about 3 weeks to go!

We got to see them for about 20 minutes and they spent the entire time sucking their thumb and running away from the technician. Sounds a little familiar. Jonah Patrick spends a lot of time running away and hiding from strangers too.

We denied the gender results again...We made it this far, what's another 3 1/2 weeks? Makes me feel really anxious and a little unprepared but I really think the surprise will be worth it..although I will never do this again if we happen to have another child. I wouldn't wish the suspense on anyone.

We're now taking bets. Look at that precious little face and let us know what you think using the poll at the top of the page.

0 Comments: