Wednesday, September 5, 2012

22 Months

Dear Jonah,

You are 22 months old!!


  • You weigh about 28 pounds and are growing tall! 
  • You wear size 18-24 mo clothes and some 2T
  • You have 16 teeth
  • You are a BIG BROTHER!
  • You loooooove animals and anything associated with animals.
  • You are an ipad whiz and could buy apps if you only knew my password
  • You love your mommy and have been a bit of a cling on since little one arrived but its not much worse than it was before. You just reallllly love your mama. 
  • You love to swing and play outside with Daddy and Dakota
  • Your favorite song right now is 'Do you know the Muffin Man?' 
  • Your love blue and yellow blankie
  • You can't stand diaper changes
  • You love to grocery shop and help me push the cart
  • You say "Oh Da" all the time and we don't know what it means but you say it mainly when you get excited about something. 
  • You have a big boy bed but still prefer your crib
  • You get a bottle of milk before nap and bedtime..we need to cut this out soon. :( It will be tough, you really love your "ba ba"
  • You are the world's pickiest eater. I pray this changes soon. We are currently rotating about 3 different meals you will eat. You mainly snack. 
  • You LOVE orange juice
  • You love to color. You have coloring books, finger paints, a magna doodle and a dry erase board with special crayons. You also have bath crayons and create beautiful art every night on the tub walls. 











Sorry to cut this short buddy. We don't have much down time these days and I'm already 2 days late on posting this. You are the best big brother ever and I am so proud of the big boy you have become in such a short about of time. You have adjusted better than I could've ever hoped for. I love giving you baths at night when I can and putting you to bed every night. It is our special time when we read and cuddle and you drink your bottle. I love these moments with you. You are so very precious to me Jonah. I love you sweetheart. 


Love,
Mommy

1 Comments:

Lori said...

I have looked thru these pictures over and over...this little boy just keeps getting more beautiful! What a blessing it is to have little Jonah in our lives!