You are 7 months old!! Actually 7 months, 3 days old...I just can't seem to post these on time!
- You weigh 16 lbs 1 oz (35th percentile)
- You are 27 inches long (70th)
- You have 0 teeth
- you wear size 2 diapers..3's soon
- You wear mostly 6-9 mo clothes. Some 3-6 month too.
- Size 1-2 shoes
- You love to be on the floor playing and will roll or scoot your way to anything you want
- Everything still goes in your mouth.
- You get up on all fours and will rock back and forth and then spring forward on your belly.
- You're still exclusively breast fed but eating all kinds of foods these days. You pretty much eat whatever we're eating just in tiny quantities and bites.
- You love avocados, bananas, bread, watermelon, pizza and yogurt bites. You've also had chocolate pudding (only a taste off my finger) and ice cream.
- You are sitting up very good now. You're so strong and we've seen you go from your belly back to a sitting position.
- You still smile each time we make eye contact. You smile at everyone though so I don't feel too special. You love people and ham it up big time whenever someone is talking about how beautiful you are.
- You are so very beautiful! I look at you and still can't believe you're mine!
- You are still so little and love to be swaddled and held and you look up at me with those big brown eyes. I wonder what you're thinking about when you're looking back at me. Probably wondering when I'm gonna stop staring like a weirdo and whip out the goods.
- You have a new best friend and his name is Jonah. He calls you "JoJo" You guys make my heart swell sometimes when I see him look at you with such love and then go over to you UNPROVOKED and give you a hug and rub your back. I see this kind of behavior all throughout the day from you two. Albeit, I also see Jonah rip toys out of your tiny hands and replace them with a diaper or burp rag..does he really think you'd rather chew on a (clean) diaper then those delicious puzzle pieces?
- You still love to be put in the baby carrier and I love this. It's a guaranteed happy place and you almost always fall asleep...even when I'm vacuuming. I'm going to carry you to prom in a baby bjorn.
- You are a good sleeper. You go to bed around 8pm and sleep until 2-3am to eat and then you are right back to sleep till 6-7am. You're sleeping in your bed in the office. It's nice back here but cold sometimes. I go to get you in the wee morning hours for our date and your little hands are chilly. I always bundle you up when I lay you back down.
- You are so aware these days. You notice when I leave the room and if I am putting you down to play, you squirm and twist around so that you are right back in my arms..and then look at me like "what? you wanted to still hold and love on me, right?"
- Your hair is coming in so beautifully. I can't wait for it to get long enough for pig tails! Oh, the fun we are gonna have!
- Your brother FINALLY relinquished the highchair! You now get to sit in it and not in the bumbo on top of the kitchen table! We're sitting at the table for dinner like a real family now.
- We took you guys out to dinner with some friends and their 11 month baby boy. We told the hostess we had 4 adults and needed a booster seat, highchair and baby sling. We had a child's seat in every stage.
- Still need to get your ears pierced.
- We packed away the swing last week. I just couldn't believe that we were already packing it away. We JUST brought it down from the attic and cleaned and washed it. It was time though, you were practically jumping out of the thing. Even the buckles weren't holding you in.
You love hanging upside down!
Practicing for Easter pics. We got them done and they turned out so cute! You and Jonah sitting side by side in your Easter outfits. I'm gonna try not to buy every single one.
Be still my heart ♥
You are getting more beautiful every day and your dad and I are constantly talking about how blessed we are to have you and Jonah. You guys are our whole world and you are my precious little angel. We are best friends and I just can't wait to take you on a spa day. I'm just waiting till those toes spend more time in cute sandals than in your mouth! Happy 7 months my baby girl. You can stop growing at any time now.
Love,
Mommy
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox




1 Comments:
Beautiful pictures of gorgeous kiddos!
Post a Comment