Julia and I took the boys to a Hogs gymnastic meet last Friday night. I have to admit, I had my doubts about Jonah sitting still throughout the competition but he surprised me yet again. I underestimate him! He loved it!! He cheered and clapped when the girls landed and also when they didn't. I think he liked seeing them fall more so than anything but we loved his enthusiasm regardless. The guys munched on chips and gummy worms, the official gym meet snack, and ran around in the general admission section when they got bored. I especially loved the one on one time with my little man. He seemed to love it too and kept looking up at me and rubbing my face softly. It was a really wonderful night spent with my very best friend and our precious baby boys! Go Hogs!
2 Comments:
We saw you there! We were up in the stands and you and Jonah were walking out I think.
Just tell it like it is, Jess. You and Jonah sat and watched the meet while me and Max ran around general admission. You clearly had your doubts about the wrong boy. I also don't see the part about the screaming fit on the way out to car. You had a very different night than I did, expect for the wonderful night with my very best friend. That was true!
Post a Comment