Jonah and his pajama clad classmates celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday yesterday at school..
I'm sure you're wondering why my baby is in the back, in the corner...I was wondering the same thing but then I realized that he's closest to all the toys! Well played Jonah..well played.
I may be bias but Jonah's pajamas are the coolest in this lineup...agreed?
His teacher said he actually tried the green eggs and ham! He tried them! He tried them! Sam I am!
Good for him but it looks pretty nasty to me.
He had such a great day. He wore his hat at home the rest of the afternoon and took it to nap with him. :)
On a completely different note..
Jonah decided to sleep in his big boy bed today for nap. I just went to check on him...
Here's proof!
Sleep tight Jonie Bonie.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment