The kiddos were helping me unpack a box. Jonah was a big help. I had to walk away for a few mins and put Journey down for a nap and when I came back the entire box was unpacked on the shelf where it belonged.
We got a gate shortly after this picture was taken..
Their rooms are still a work in progress as is the rest of the house but coming together beautifully
This girl puts herself into a food coma all the time! That and she's been way off her schedule for weeks now. We are working on getting back on a regular routine. Things are calming down some.
We found the park!
Things are coming together slowly but surely. We still have a semi-full garage but mostly of things to sell, give away and attic stuff. Then, there's the full storage unit that will be here on Friday. Pretty much starting all over again. Jonah hasn't been doing too well with the potty business..we've been so busy and really it's our fault. We haven't had the time to be consistent. He's been hitting and kicking a lot too which is sooooo annoying. I feel like I'm on him all the time and Journey's been a cling monster. So we have our hands full..everyone is adjusting and doing so on their own terms. On a positive note, we LOVE it here and have all the room we need. I'm back to work and so is Justin and things are slowly getting back to normal and not a moment too soon.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment