Thursday, July 11, 2013

Jonah the Gymnast

My sweet parents decided to come to town once a week to kidnap my eldest and take him somewhere fun. God bless them! We've heard good things about Aspire Gymnastics Academy so Mema signed Jonah up. He had his first class yesterday promptly followed by lunch at Mc Donalds and playtime in the activity center they have there.










He really loved the first room but just wanted to watch the other kids have fun when they moved to the Nemo and Jungle rooms. I couldn't believe it either..this kid lives and breathes animals so I don't know what's up. We usually brief Jonah pretty good on places we're going and the schedule for the day. He likes to be in the know and reacts much better when told exactly what's going to happen and what to expect. I just don't know where he gets his love for details from....Anyhow, I forgot to mention that they move rooms 3 times in 45 minutes. That's a lot to a little guy who's mom normally breaks it down for him. He could've been being motioned into a room full of flies for all he knew.

So next time we're hoping he participates in all rooms and I'm sure he will be doing back flips, walk overs and cart wheels in no time or at least get to spend some quality time with his grandparents and look ridiculously cute in spandex.

1 Comments:

Jennifer said...

Glad he is in gymnastics!!!! It's wonderful for them!