Apparently, he laid Journey down in front of the tv on the floor where she stayed put for 20+ minutes watching Keeping up with the Kardashians. She squirmed a little during commercials but as soon as the segment returned she was back on her pillow with blankie completely tuned in. I laughed so hard at this when I saw it because she is rarely still and will only ever stop to watch tv if VocabuLarry or Harry the Bunny is on. I guess I should watch more of the history or discovery channel while I'm nursing her instead of the E! network. Like mother like daughter!
I will be posting vacation pictures soon. We just got back Saturday morning and I've barely had time to finish laundry, stock the house with groceries, finalize plans for Journeys birthday party and get Jonah ready for school tomorrow. He is so excited! He will go Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30-2 pm. I really wish he didn't have to stay for nap. He's not excited about that. He keeps saying 'NO NAP NO NAP'. I wish his teachers the best of luck with that.
So more posts soon...we are also trying to get caught up on much needed sleep. Approximately 30 hours in the car over the past week with a 2 year old and an 11 month old is not as fun as it sounds.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment