We are so proud of our baby girl but I don't think I like this much. She's too confident for her own good. I think I may just start pushing her back down. Is that bad?
Thursday, August 1, 2013
Walk This Way
That way, all over the house and everywhere! It started out just bridging and taking a few steps here and there then she started going from a sitting to standing position and then just walking across the room. It all happened in a matter of about 3 days. She now thinks she's some sort of athlete and tries to walk everywhere. She also thinks she's a pro wrestler. She's great at sneak attacks and will full out tackle you if you are on the floor.
She crawls when she wants to get somewhere lickety split but is she's got the time she will be walking there. Like a drunken sailor but walking nonetheless. She's 11 months and 1 week. Jonah walked the day after his 1st birthday so little lady beat him by a few weeks. I just amazed us how fast she went from being a non walker to full out running across the room.
We are so proud of our baby girl but I don't think I like this much. She's too confident for her own good. I think I may just start pushing her back down. Is that bad?
We are so proud of our baby girl but I don't think I like this much. She's too confident for her own good. I think I may just start pushing her back down. Is that bad?
Labels:
First Steps,
Like A Boss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Comments:
OH MY GOSH!! Look at that wild girl!!! I can't believe it! Journey, you rock!!!
Post a Comment