Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Summertime and the living is easy
















Fell asleep on the floor with the ipad


Sis got mad that she couldn't play with my phone 






They say these strollers are only meant for baby dolls but my real life baby doll likes them too
Jonah loves to take her on walks






Maxwell's 3rd birthday party was a blast!




These are just some random pictures from the past couple months that have no real place so I put them here. It's been such a fun summer but I am ready for Fall. There is just something about the leaves changing colors, the air turning cold and the stillness and routine that the cold months bring. My husbands embrace always seems a bit snugglier in the winter months as well. It also means that the holidays are just around the corner which still gives me the excited jitters that it did when I was young. It may still be a bit early but I feel like breaking out the fall decor, burning cinnamon and apple spice candles and dressing my children like pumpkins. Who's with me?

0 Comments: