Here's some pics from our playtime outside.
This girl loved her some redneck sledding! We don't have a proper sled but that didn't stop the hubs from grabbing a trashcan lid and some bungy cords to make this little girl happy. He dragged her all over our backyard creating a pretty sweet track. She loved it and didn't want to stop so Justin and I took turns lugging her around. At one point, Justin hooked the bungy cords to his coveralls and ran. It was pretty hilarious.

| An unhappy snow angel |
My turn to pull Journey around. She didn't want us to stop.
I do love the snow. But I also love when the sun comes out and melts it all away. I'm looking forward to the 40 degree weather I've been hearing about. It's insane that I am looking forward to that. Compared to the negative temperatures (pre wind chill) we've been having..it seems almost warm. All that aside..what I'm mostly excited about is getting out of the house and driving myself over to Target to finish up my Christmas shopping. I do love my Target. I need a fix bad. Come on sun!
2 Comments:
Fun times! And Justin shaved his beard!
Adorable snow angel babies.....Journey looks like she's loving this!
Post a Comment