Friday, February 14, 2014

Because I love you day


Made animal Valentines for Jonah's school party. I kinda cheated and used the same idea as last year but it was a different school so no one even knew and ,therefore completely justified. Jonah didn't notice either and thought they were just about the greatest thing ever and was so excited to give one to Lucy.."his best" as he calls her. They were a big hit! He applied all the googly eyes and colored and added stickers to a few. His mom and dad did the rest. 

Jonah surprised us and made a beautiful animal exhibit in his bedroom. 




He just loves playing in his room with his tubs of animals. He asks me to put some music on his cd player and requests the "I'm a little tea pot" song. Love that he is playing and using his imagination more. Less tv and ipad makes a big difference!


This little Valentine here was home with mommy all day long so we played dress up and had a photo shoot. She is such a sweet beautiful baby! 






















I got a little surprise from my Valentine too. We didn't do anything fancy but did grill up some steaks and shared a bottle of champagne after the kiddos were in bed. My mom dropped off some Valentines for the kids earlier and gave us the bottle :) Thanks Mom!!
Mr and Mrs Bumpkiss had a wonderful "because I love you day" and hope you did too!

0 Comments: