We met our besties at Barnhill arena last night for the gymnastics meet. Just like last year except the boys are a year older. Somehow Julia and I haven't aged a day though.. The boys were so happy to see each other and much too excited to stand still long enough for a picture.
The girls did so good out there but I think Auburn beat us. We ducked out a little before the end to beat traffic and get the kids in bed before 10. Jonah loved watching and sat next to me in the bleachers talking about the uneven bars and vault events. He is so into this stuff, especially since moving into the big 3 year old gymnastics class with Coach Chase a couple months ago.
I just love this little boy and cherish the alone times I get with him so much. I hear every little thing he says even when he's questioning my driving ability by saying little things like "Woah, we're going really fast" or "That was CLOSE!"
He is growing into such an amazing little person. I am so blessed by this little hog fan.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment