Thursday, January 1, 2015

NYE Dance Party





 Drinking milk out of some fancy glasses










We decided to spend the last day of 2014 dancing. We turned the lights off, blew up our glow in the dark balloons, put on our glow in the dark jewelry and blasted some Black Eyed Peas (instead of eating them because eww). We danced the night away then settled down to watch Finding Nemo with some popcorn. We also made chocolate marshmallow pudding pops and made a big fruit plate that was enjoyed by all. Justin made us some fancy glasses to wear too. I made a comment on how we should've gotten those cool 2015 glasses at the store so my crafty hubs said "no worries..I got this covered" and off he went to find us each a pair of sunglasses and went to work. I especially like mine with the long lashes :)
We let the kids stay up till about 10 then put them to bed. We continued our dance party with a few cocktails and were in bed by 12:30. I think this was the first time we saw the ball drop in years. This was the best NYE party I've ever been to and so glad we got to dance our way into 2015. Really it's the only way to start off a new year.

0 Comments: