The kids, Jonah mostly, got so upset as I started taking the Fall decorations down. They moped and sat next to the bin as I packed it up.
I told them to cheer up cause Dad was bringing down tons of stuff that was gonna blow their little minds..
That perked them right up!
This was really really fun. They both helped so much and covered the lower half of the tree with beautiful ornaments. Mostly ones that wouldn't break and ones they had made.
OCD people beware. I went through these pictures and realized all sorts of little twerks. Like the picture above...that middle towel hanging all crooked. Drives me nuts just looking at it now!
They kiddos each got their own trees this year and had so much fun decorating them
Got this old man up on the house this year too! He's been promising me this for years and finally delivered after he went and got himself a fancy ladder at Lowe's. I love how every project he starts begins with a trip to Lowe's to get a special tool he just "had" to have. :)
I've been letting JK dress herself a lot lately. She chooses her brothers gym clothes or nightgowns and boots. Either way she looks adorable. No one can pull off zebra pants and polka dots quite like this girl!
We also did lots and lots of Christmas projects..
And because school was out and we were all stuck home..we got lots of cuddle time in too
This has definitely been the best Christmas season yet. The kids were down for anything Christmas related. We decorated and listened to holiday tunes, drank hot chocolate by the fire, snuggled on the couch in our jammies all day. The works. Too bad it didn't snow. It would have been damn near perfect.
I've been slacking on blogging lately so kind of just threw all of these pre Christmas pictures together into one festive post. I'm working on the our actual Christmas post and compiling pictures from our four Christmases.
Now that kids are back to school and Justin is back to work (after a long 3 week break) I should have the time to get back on track. I also just implemented a brand new help system for the company I work for which is my little pet project so work will be taking a priority unfortunately. I'm hoping to get all these pictures I have sorted and posted because truly this is the only place I can go back to and watch my kids grow. Which reminds me I need to backup my work. Add it to my list. So much to do and all I want do is sign in to Netflix, start Gossip Girl and find out who Serena is going to sleep with next!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment