Thursday, April 30, 2015

Precious Moments

The kids got their pictures taken at school. We hadn't planned on taking Journey but at the last minute we got the approval from the school with a 20 minute notice...









Oh have mercy. These beautiful babies. I just know we will look back on these sweet pictures as some of our favorites for many years to come. I love their ages right now. They are so much fun and getting so big. It feels like yesterday that I had them both laying in front me changing their diapers side by side. And now here they standing side by side being each others best friend.


I'm so glad we got her to the school in time to get their pictures done together because some moments in time just need to be captured. This was definitely one of those moments.

1 Comments:

Lori said...

Oh my goodness, those two babies are so precious and they are so sweet together! What beautiful Spring photos of the most beautiful little angels, we are Blessed and I am so thankful to God for all our Blessings! Love youXx