Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day


Jonah did this for me at school. My camera added a bright spot on "My mom was born in....he answered "mema tummy" I'm sure they were going for a location but he took it literally I guess.. LOL

On Saturday, the day before mother's day, my sweet momma and me went to a Mother/Daughter crafting session at Junque to Jewels. We made succulent planters, frames and did some nail art. It was so much fun! 






My parents offered take the kids Saturday night to their house so Justin and I had all afternoon, night and morning to hang out! 


While the kids were at Mema and Papa's house they made me all sorts of beautiful things! 





There were also little bird houses that they painted. They were so proud to show me what they had done. :)

Mothers Day this year was wonderful and makes me realize just how lucky I am to have my little ones who gave me the title..



And most of all, I am so lucky to have my own beautiful mother who is more than just my mom. She's the person I call at any time of the day to just talk and listen to what she is doing that day, the one I turn to when I can't remember a certain recipe, the one I ask for advice before making any important decision, my drinking buddy, my shopping partner, my friend. I love her so and beyond blessed she's mine.

 
Happy Mother's Day!

0 Comments: