Friday, October 2, 2015

TGIF

Fridays are days with just my girl. Jonah is at school and since she only goes 2 days a week I get her all to myself. We usually try to find something fun to do. Today we made a growing machine.
And of course she had to sit in the box, while eating lunch and watching Emperor's New Groove. 
It's a hard life..





Once lunch was over she said she needed a helmet. So we made one out of tin foil. 
We made a steering wheel as well. Can't time travel without a steering wheel!




She's very proud of it and continues to work on it throughout the day, adding a glob of glue, a strip of construction paper or just colors in black ink everywhere there's blank space. It's a pretty spectacular growing machine and I love it because it doesn't work! Not even a little. We measured. I think I may actually start making her sleep in it to reverse the process...

0 Comments: