Thursday, October 1, 2015

Playing hooky

We went to SDC with some friends and let the kids skip out on gymnastics. It ended up being a great decision. We walked on the rides and got to see all the cute decorations they had up for Fall. I love this time of year. So much beauty.










Twinsies

Mom and I took turns and rode Outlaw Run. As you can see there was no one there! We walked on. Mom chose to go in the front and I went in the very back on my turn. I felt the whip!! 





I love this picture. My two favorite ladies :) 







Silver Dollar City in the Fall is so beautiful and especially when it's a Thursday and there's no crowds to fight. Ended up being a great day with great friends. Next time we go it will be Silver Dollar City Christmas style! Can't wait! 

0 Comments: