She sleeps
Sweet girl has such a hard time laying down for nap. She tells me how she's not tired and "will never, ever, ever, never ever go to sleep." She's usually yawning while she's telling me this. I read her a book and lay her down in my lap in our chair. She smacks her lips together, fidgets and sighs like she's bored for several minutes while I'm pretending to be asleep. She eventually falls asleep after about 15 minutes and I lay her in her bed. On this particular day she wanted nothing to do with a nap. She said she had slept yesterday and wasn't tired. Frustrated and so over it I told her to just rest in her bed and that she wasn't allowed to play but to rest quietly until nap time was over.
I go to check on her about 10 minutes later and see her like this.
Sometimes the floor is more comfortable I guess. And sometimes you just need an audience.
At least she's sleeping...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment