Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Off to Never Never Land






We are loving Peter Pan right now. We watch the movie a couple times a week and they make me call them Peter Pan or sometimes just Pan. My sweet mom loves to spoil these kids. Her only grandchildren and she has a blast doing it. She ordered these for the kids from the Disney store for them and Justin even made JK a sword out of wood to fit into her holster. 
We've been having a lot of fun with these two crazy kids. They love anything Disney and it makes my heart so happy. I grew up on Disney movies. We talk about our favorite princesses a lot. Jonah's is always Jasmine, because she has a pet tiger and he thinks that is just awesome. Journey switches between Belle and Cinderella and I think it has something to do with what color she likes that day....yellow or blue. Mine has and always will be the Ariel because I like the whole mermaid idea and I love her voice. She's the goofiest by far too. She's such a nerd. I mean who collects forks and brushes their hair with them? Little weirdo wishing for legs. I love her. 
But Peter Pan dominates our TV right now. We fly to Never Never Land and wish upon stars because..
All it takes is faith, truth and pixie dust...

♥Jessica

0 Comments: