Monday, May 30, 2016

Birthday Time Again





I want to consume him sometimes. This edible child.. 
LOVE THESE BOYS!!!! I am so blessed to be their sister.
Jake and I have always had combined birthday parties. They are only 11 days apart so it's just always been this way. Truly, I wouldn't want to share a birthday party with anyone else. This year, we shared a cake and candles too!  He turned 33 and I turned 31. The kids picked the strawberry cake :)

I love my brother! He is the perfect example of what a big brother should be and has always been so good to me. He's the best uncle to my babies too. Happy birthday Jake! 


We celebrated with dinner and family time at my favorite restaurant, Carrabas. Mom and Dad got me the cutest romper and dress. I am just in love with both and wore the romper out to the casino the next night. Justin took me out and we stayed the night at the casino. We had a great time just laughing and playing slots side by side. Justin won over a hundred dollars on a penny slot! That just made our night. I went up and down a lot at the blackjack table but ended up even which is awesome. Pretty much paid for our room and drinks so we were happy with that. 
























Our birthdays seem to happen every year. We keep getting older. I hear it will even come again next year but thanks to God because we've got this great group of people to spend it with!!! Blessed with love from these precious babes is all I need. 

♥Jessica

0 Comments: