Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Kindergarten Field trip to McGarrah's Pumpkin Patch




First, we went to "Pumpkin School" and learned all about the different kinds




Then we went on a Haunted Hay ride...He stuck close to me during the scary parts. 

Love that pumpkin tower!





Cutest little Punkin Pickers I ever saw.. it was so cold this day. I'm glad I brought out the winter accessories before I got there. Jones really appreciated the gloves. 






Boys against girls tunnel race. The girls beat the boys....Jonah didn't want to talk about it. Lol







He had a blast jumping from the hay stacks. His friend, Azul, kept trying to help him up but he was just being a lump and making her pull him around. I just love his little group of friends.




                                           Hi baby!! 




I count myself the luckiest woman in the world that I get to go on field trips like this and have this alone time with my boy. He truly loves having me there and I love watching him have fun and get to see him in a different light. My school boy. The boy who asks me if he can play in the corn kernel box and I say yes then he goes "well I better ask Ms Elington too" I was so afraid that school would be the one thing that could separate us and I am so happy to say that it has actually brought us closer. I am present at his school so much they should start paying me! They welcome volunteers so if there is an opportunity to get to help in his class then I do. His face lights up when he sees me and is so proud to tell everyone that I am his mom. Makes my heart melt. This was such a fun day spent with my little punkin picker. 

♥Jessica

0 Comments: