Saturday, October 15, 2016

Razorback run 15K (9.3 miles)











We did it!!!! Can't believe it. I finished in one hour and 31 minutes, just one minute over the goal I set for myself. Not too shabby. It was a hilly course and I am so happy because I never stopped. Not even going up the devil hill around mile 5. Justin did amazing and finished in one hour 26 mins and I saw him a couple times throughout the race because there were a lot of ins and outs. Not my favorite type of course but at least the weather was beautiful and it was all on the greenway. Mom and dad came and watched the kids for us. We just love them so much and wouldn't be able to compete in the same races if we didn't have the support we do. We're gearing up for the half marathon in April.. I'm dreading the training. It's so cold now and the majority of training will take place in 50 degree weather and under. And I can only really stand to do 5 miles at a time on a treadmill so I'm just going to have to put my big girl pants on and make it happen. And big girl gloves and hat and jacket..

♥Jessica

0 Comments: