Thursday, November 24, 2016

Giving thanks

SO THANKFUL!  For my beautiful mother and father for cooking up this dinner..




Thankful for wine...girl loves her wine.


Thankful for my dad and the love he has for his grandbabies. Thankful for a mom who sings in the kitchen while she cooks.



Thankful for silliness around the table while we play cards and try on each others glasses..



Thankful for my super hot hubs who bought me this and drove it home late at night from out of state...






This is what he looked like when he got home...


Oh gosh what I put this guy through. I had him on a full on man hunt for this car. He had driven to Kansas City the night before for a black one and boy am I glad it didn't work out. Justin left there after willing and dealing for 5 hours because he said it just didn't feel right. I trust his instincts and the next day..our little white beauty popped up in Springfield. The price was right and Justin left in the Jetta and came home in a Caddy. :) Thankful is an understatement. Grateful. Blessed. LOVED! 

My first drive...


Giddy. I can't believe this is my car!!!!!! 

But most of all I am thankful for these two.




They make life more fun. I love living life with these littles. We are so blessed. My cup runneth over and over. 
Happy Thanksgiving!! 

And Happy 17 years of togetherness for Justin and I. We celebrate two anniversaries. We celebrate the date we started dating and our marriage. November 24th 2016 marks 17 years we've been together. More than half our lives. Crazy but I wouldn't want to do crazy with anyone else.






♥Jessica



0 Comments: