
You are 10 months and 4 days old! You've entered the double digits. And it hurts more than I thought it would. Why does the first year go by so quickly? How can such a tiny baby turn into a little person so fast? TELL ME! :)
You are so incredibly smart and beautiful! You talk to me all the time and imitate things we do. You love handing me things and then taking them back with a huge grin on your face. You think you're doing something you shouldn't and it brings you joy.
You clap about everything! You even clap in your sleep and it's one of my most favorite things. You're just so happy to be nursing and you start clapping. You are a champion nurser.
~I'm continuing this late. You're now 11 months old and quickly approaching your first birthday. I'm trying to recall all the stuff you were doing a month ago.
You are saying lots of words. You say momma, dada but you mostly say "da" and lunge for him. You say bubba all the time. It's probably your most used word besides momma. You adore your brother. The feeling is mutual :)
You say "go gir" which is good girl and you're talking about louie. You say bye and hi and yeah.
You love to clap and throw your food.
You're still nursing about 5-6 times a day and once during the night. You sometimes wake up around 2 and I bring you to bed and you latch on and stay latched till we're up at 6:45. You LOVE the tibbie so much and get so excited each time we sit down.
You've been biting me though and it hurts! I take it away the moment you start that.
You weigh about 20 pounds maybe and are about 28 inches tall.
You wear size 9-12 month clothes, some 6-9 and some 12 month sleepers.
You wear size 2 in shoes but you rarely wear shoes.
Your hair is wispy and so blonde it's almost see through in the sunlight.
Your eyes are blue with exactly the same silver gray specs that mine have. We're twins and best friends :)


You are so loved by all of us. We kiss you about 100 times a day and sissy loves to hold you and swing you around. You laugh so hard which encourages JK to keep doing it. You've got each of us trained. You run the house for sure but you do it with the biggest cheesiest smile and with so much love that we don't mind one bit.
You love to eat pear puree, mac n cheese, peas, rotini progresso soup, oatmeal, muffins, biscuit, broccoli, scrambled eggs and avocado. You pretty much eat anything I put in front of you. You love to feed yourself.
I'm gonna wrap this up because I think I jumped the gun and wrote all the things you're doing now at 11 months... you still do the Jovi crawl and we all love it so much and will miss it when you start walking.
We absolutely adore you angel and you continue to bring love and joy into our lives. You are such a happy, smiley little girl with a sweet heart. I can already tell that you will be such a sweetie pie. You listen so well and are so sensitive.
Daddy yelled NO to you the other day thinking he was doing the right thing and it completely broke your heart. You starting crying in a way neither of us had heard before and then we realized that your feelings were so hurt. It was like "I can't believe he just yelled at me" cry. It hurt us bad and I told your Dad that each kid is different and that I've told you no before but said it in a much nicer tone and you responded beautifully. You stopped going for the dog bowl and turned your little self around and listened to me. He said he would never yell at you again. I'm gonna hold him to that because it really did open our eyes to how sensitive you are.
We love you our sweet baby girl. Thank you for choosing me to be your mommy.
~I'm continuing this late. You're now 11 months old and quickly approaching your first birthday. I'm trying to recall all the stuff you were doing a month ago.
You are saying lots of words. You say momma, dada but you mostly say "da" and lunge for him. You say bubba all the time. It's probably your most used word besides momma. You adore your brother. The feeling is mutual :)
You say "go gir" which is good girl and you're talking about louie. You say bye and hi and yeah.
You love to clap and throw your food.
You're still nursing about 5-6 times a day and once during the night. You sometimes wake up around 2 and I bring you to bed and you latch on and stay latched till we're up at 6:45. You LOVE the tibbie so much and get so excited each time we sit down.
You've been biting me though and it hurts! I take it away the moment you start that.
You weigh about 20 pounds maybe and are about 28 inches tall.
You wear size 9-12 month clothes, some 6-9 and some 12 month sleepers.
You wear size 2 in shoes but you rarely wear shoes.
Your hair is wispy and so blonde it's almost see through in the sunlight.
Your eyes are blue with exactly the same silver gray specs that mine have. We're twins and best friends :)


You are so loved by all of us. We kiss you about 100 times a day and sissy loves to hold you and swing you around. You laugh so hard which encourages JK to keep doing it. You've got each of us trained. You run the house for sure but you do it with the biggest cheesiest smile and with so much love that we don't mind one bit.
You love to eat pear puree, mac n cheese, peas, rotini progresso soup, oatmeal, muffins, biscuit, broccoli, scrambled eggs and avocado. You pretty much eat anything I put in front of you. You love to feed yourself.
I'm gonna wrap this up because I think I jumped the gun and wrote all the things you're doing now at 11 months... you still do the Jovi crawl and we all love it so much and will miss it when you start walking.
We absolutely adore you angel and you continue to bring love and joy into our lives. You are such a happy, smiley little girl with a sweet heart. I can already tell that you will be such a sweetie pie. You listen so well and are so sensitive.
Daddy yelled NO to you the other day thinking he was doing the right thing and it completely broke your heart. You starting crying in a way neither of us had heard before and then we realized that your feelings were so hurt. It was like "I can't believe he just yelled at me" cry. It hurt us bad and I told your Dad that each kid is different and that I've told you no before but said it in a much nicer tone and you responded beautifully. You stopped going for the dog bowl and turned your little self around and listened to me. He said he would never yell at you again. I'm gonna hold him to that because it really did open our eyes to how sensitive you are.
We love you our sweet baby girl. Thank you for choosing me to be your mommy.



















0 Comments:
Post a Comment