Friday, July 26, 2019

Jojo is on the move

This baby is all over the place! I can't keep her in one spot for even a second. She's here, she's there...she's in the pantry getting into the candy bowl! 






























She's our favorite baby in the world and we are absolutely obsessed with her. She laughs at me and crawls away as fast as she can when I chase after her. I pick her up and she snuggles into my shoulder like she hasn't been in my arms every second since the day she was born.
She's calls out to me when I leave the room and lunges for me if she's in someone else's arms. I could kiss her sweet cheeks a million times and still want more. She's been a joy to raise and I feel so blessed to be her momma. I mean who gets to be the momma to an angel? 

I do!!!!!!!




0 Comments: