
The kids have been begging to setup up a lemonade stand all summer. So we finally made it happen. There are about 117 kids in our neighborhood and it seems they all find joy in our driveway..each and every day. It may be that Justin and I are very strict and don't let our kids go to others houses so they tend to gather in our yard. It paid off because the kids made $9.90! Off 25 cent lemonade cups and 50 cent cookies. Jonah put together a deal for Cooper and said he'd give him 10% of the profits if he would do the advertising. JK made the cookie sign and I had to fix it a bit because of the spelling. Justin and I had a big laugh.
It's been such a great summer and I am so blessed to get to spend each and every moment of it with them. Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed but days like this one make me step back and realize how precious these days truly are.
All it took to make these sweet babies happy was a simple lemonade stand and a tin of cookies sis baked at Aunt Lori's house. They had a blast advertising all down the street..they pulled in some man who was out biking..They are little entrepreneurs! I should have had them open this stand a month ago! :D





0 Comments:
Post a Comment