Monday, August 19, 2019

11 Months

Dear Jovi James, 

Hi baby. Mommy here. I am still your favorite person and you are still the sweetest little babe on the planet. Here is what you've been up to this month!
































Oh my goodness my Jamers! You have been into everything lately! No drawer or cabinet is safe. You love to pull all the big plastic bowls out of the cabinet and put each one on your head one at a time. I guess you're trying to see which one fits. None. The answer is none. They are far too big to fit your baby head. LOL

We have a big laugh about it though every time and I say Peek a boo! You love it. Never gets old. I absolutely love this stage with you right now. Everything is so new and hilarious. You have an awesome sense of humor. You really love opening doors, cabinets and drawers right now and a lot of them are already child proofed but some aren't and you love it. You like to take food out of your mouth and offer it to me. I always accept and tell you thank you and you say it right back. You are our biggest talker! You say bubba (most said word. you are obsessed with him), momma, dada, bay bay (baby), yah, bye, uh uh (uh oh), goo gir (good girl and you're referring to the dogs) and you gibber gabber a lot too and we have no idea what you're saying but it sounds amazing and I want to be apart of it. Whatever it is. 

You clap for yourself and give the softest high fives. You love when we sing to you. Your favorite songs are baby shark, 5 little ducks, if you're happy and you know it and johnny johnny.
You're really into Baby Einstein and focus hard when you're watching it. Reminds me of Jonah so much. 

You weigh 20 lbs 8 oz (60%)
You are 29 inches tall (70%)
You wear size 6-9 mo and 12-18 clothes. You are in size 2 shoe but can wear the size 5 tennis shoes we bought in April 2018. We also bought boy sneakers but returned them when we crossed the finish line finally knowing for sure you were our Jovi Jamers. I always knew sweetheart. I knew you were a girl in my heart years before you came to us from heaven. A second daughter! How on Earth did I ever get to be so lucky? 

You continue to light up our life with your sweet smile and laugh. We all adore you and we are having a blast watching you grow and learn. You're so smart!! Happy 11 months my sweetheart. I LOVE YOU!!

Love, Mommy







0 Comments: