Tuesday, August 13, 2019

A New School Year Begins..




We went to Open House a couple days before school started and got to meet the teachers and bring in school supplies. 



Journey Kay and Mrs. Foreman - First Grade

My Stomp Shop! This is where I am every Friday morning from 7:15 - 7:50am. All the kids know me as "the stomp shop lady" 
 

The obligatory first day of school pics. I love sissys pig tails and hope she never outgrows them.  



My entire world in one picture ♥



Jonah's 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Vaught :) 


After we walked the big kids to school we went home for tibby time and The Today Show! Baby girl passed out and I got to enjoy a full hour of my favorite morning show with a warm cup of coffee! Mom win!






School is upon us yet again. Another summer has come and gone and now these babies are off to 3rd and 1st grade!!! They may look big but they are still so little. They love to be read to and tucked in and cuddled. I can still hold them in my arms and they let me. They love to play like they're baby twins and they can't talk or walk so I have to drag them around like invalids. Fun for them..not for me so much. LOL 
It's hard to believe the whole summer is gone and we're back at it again but there's no denying their love for school. They've been talking about going back since the 2nd week of summer. They just love to learn and be at school. It's such a wonderful feeling knowing that they are happy. They genuinely love to learn (even though they both say that school is too easy). I think they love the routine and being with friends. 
Here's to another awesome year at Willowbrook Elementary! 
Go Elephants!



0 Comments: