He asked me on a date and said I should pick the restaurant for dinner. I thought about it and said "I'd rather spend the day on the greenway with you."
He smiled and we figured out a way to get it done. Thankful for my sweet momma who kept the kids for almost 6 hours while we biked 35 miles with a stop for lunch and beers at the halfway point.
A cold beer never tasted so good! We were about 19 miles in at this point and we were both feeling it. But knew we still had 16 miles to go...
We got home and got to cuddle the babes and I got serenaded by the sweetest voices. We ate cake and really it was just the most perfect way to spend my birthday.
So thankful for my family. ♥ Happy Birthday to me!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment