Tuesday, April 13, 2021

A day in the life of Jojo

We left the house around 11 am, helmets on and rode the bike to the community center park. (wish I'd gotten a pic but here's one from some other day that we went to the park. She is so good about wearing her helmet. Suckers help though...and baby dolls)


Jojo played and ran and then told me it was time for a snack so we found a little corner with a view of the path so we could watch the runners and settled in for snack time.
Jovi got comfy right away.
She chose to wear her pink princess heels because "they're soo coot" she said.






After a quick rest, she chowed on goldfish and raisins ♥


And loved them

Then we rested again






Before going to find some friends to play with she took some advice from an elderly man who was walking the trail and "saved some lunch for her friends"


Side note: She did make friends after this with a 4 year old named Kate and they held hands and ran and played and slid together side by side and it just about melted my heart. I didn't take pics because I was trying to respect her people by not taking pics of their kid but I wish I had. She was the sweetest and really was so sweet with Jojo. Her first friend!! Jovi knows how to make friends too. She runs up to them and says "Hi! I'm baby Jojo! I'm TWO!" LOL it's the cutest and I will try my best to get it on video. 

She ate lunch when we got home (PBJ with the ends cut off, veggie straws, left over raisins from the park, grapes and yogurt) and then we read 2 books and she got in her bed for nap time...where she stayed for the next 1.5 hours playing. In the meantime she took off her diaper, threw it, her pillow and all blankets and babies over the crib side) 
I went in and got her out at 2:20pm and she chose this dress to go pick up bub and sis.



We walked together and stopped to look at a few worms that were dried up and also collected 4 rocks along the way. Once she set eyes on the kids she proceeded to hold hands and kiss her JK all the way home.



JK returned the love happily


It was a big day and without a nap Jojo just can't hang and neither can her momma. We got the kids home, put Toy Story 2 on and climbed into bed to "rest." 
I love days with my Jojo and wish they'd never end.


0 Comments: