Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy ♥ Day







We had a great Valentine's Day this year. Jonah had a party at his school and made us the beautiful picture above! We just LOVE it!! I keep staring at it on the fridge.

We made valentines for each of his classmates. I didn't really know what I was getting myself into but they turned out adorable. If you look closely, each animal is made up of only heart shapes. I am really proud of them. Jonah colored on each one so beautifully too. I wanted to keep them for myself actually and go pick up some pre-made ones for the kids at Walmart. I really should've...Jonah loved them so much..he thought they were his and whenever I told him they were for his friends at school, he would start crying a little and get real sad. So I let him believe they were all his and then quickly stuffed them into a bag so he didn't see them again.  Bless his heart..this child must not have any other animals to play with! :)

Justin and I enjoyed take out sushi from Kobe on the living room floor while Jonah ate an entire bag of gummy worms and answered "mama" each time I asked him who his valentine was. Sis was happiest kicking back with her new sippy cup and Dakota munched on the food that didn't make it into our mouths. It was such a wonderful day spent with my Valentines. I am so lucky, I had 4 this year!

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

Your family is so precious! I wish I lived close enough to see more of all of you. The Valentines rocked. You are so creative. I love you and miss you. Kiss those sweet babies for me. Love you and miss you... Chrissy.