Tonight, as my babies are snug in their beds with "If you're happy and you know it" surely playing in their heads, this momma is upstairs with Ed Sheeran blaring loudly in her ears with the sweet taste of Chardonnay on her lips. I may be tagging baby clothes and getting ready for the big Rhea Lana sale but I am doing it old school stylie. And it feels good.
Friday, October 4, 2013
Maybe I'll get drunk again..
Being a busy mom to 2 very rambunctious toddlers, I find it hard to sometimes just relax and chill out like the cool 23 year old I used to be. Out of everything my childless life provided, I often miss music the most. I used to seek out new upcoming bands and got giddy knowing that I got to hear it first..before it got big. I had time. Time is precious. I understand this now. Going to concerts and swaying in a crowd of thousands is a sweet memory I can't wait to bring back into reality. Nowadays I jam to nursery rhymes and listen to my 3 year old sing his little heart out to Old MacDonald. Things change, the music in my head has sure changed.
Tonight, as my babies are snug in their beds with "If you're happy and you know it" surely playing in their heads, this momma is upstairs with Ed Sheeran blaring loudly in her ears with the sweet taste of Chardonnay on her lips. I may be tagging baby clothes and getting ready for the big Rhea Lana sale but I am doing it old school stylie. And it feels good.
Tonight, as my babies are snug in their beds with "If you're happy and you know it" surely playing in their heads, this momma is upstairs with Ed Sheeran blaring loudly in her ears with the sweet taste of Chardonnay on her lips. I may be tagging baby clothes and getting ready for the big Rhea Lana sale but I am doing it old school stylie. And it feels good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment