Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Does this make me a bad parent?

1. I've let my daughter stew in a dirty diaper longer than I should of because she was happy playing and I was in the middle of a work project just trying to get it done.
2. I've stuffed candy in my kids mouths when they get fussy if I am on a work call. It works every time.
3. I've let my kids have only chips for lunch when the day has just been too much.
4. I've let Journey go naked knowing full well she would have an accident somewhere. Sometimes I am just too tired to care.
5. I let Jonah drink milk out of his sister's pink baby bottle before bedtime because he begged for it. Again, too tired to fight that battle.
6. I've contemplated letting Journey play with an open half full water bottle just to occupy her for a couple minutes so I could finish an email.
7. I let the kids receive kisses from Dakota with open mouths.
8. I rarely fuss over food that falls on the floor. It gets scooped back up and put back on their plate.
9. I've considered telling Jonah to just go pee in his pull up instead of taking him to the bathroom. Now that's just pure laziness right there so I'm proud to say I've never actually done this..only thought it a few times..
10. I've let the kids play with those toys that are not recommended for children under the age of 3. The super choking hazard ones.

I should probably get back to watching my kids because as we speak I am letting them take every DVD out of their cases just so I can finish this post....

1 Comments: