Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Sparkler Tea Party

We were invited to a very prestigious event by our dear friends. A tea party at the Fayetteville library. You had to sign up a month prior to get a spot and children were "encouraged to wear their best." Jonah owns one bow tie. A red one that he wore last Christmas and it's been sitting on his dresser ever since. I talked Jonah into wearing it (there may have been fruit snacks involved) and he left it on all day. 





My little lady lump got dressed up too but wasn't allowed to be apart of the tea party. You had to be at least three. I planned on taking the little ones to the back and brought Journey's tea set so we could have a our own little party but it ended up being their lucky day. A couple kiddos didn't show up leaving two open seats next to the big boys. They snacked on mini corn dogs, strawberries, blue berries, cookies and goldfish. 




Jonah tried the "tea" and said it burned him. It was cherry 7-up and I guess the carbonation "burned" him
  
We had a blast. Max and Jonah listened to stories be read, sang some songs and were the most adorable gentlemen in the whole place.   








I guess he didn't like the strawberries...haha


These two boys..
Best of friends since infants and they are growing into two lovely little boys who can rock a tea party while still holding tight to monster trucks. 

1 Comments:

Mom said...

The cutest little men ever.....adorable! Love mom