I was at the kitchen table working, not really paying much attention to the kids. I heard Journey playing in her kitchen and was listening to Jonah talk to his animals telling them that they were climbing a cliff and going to jump off into the sea. All was good. Then it got quiet. I guess I got caught up in my work. Several minutes later I look up. Jonah's still making each animal climb the cliff and jump into a bucket (the sea) that he's laid on the floor at the foot of the couch. Where's Journey? I see the bathroom light on. Uh oh. I call for her and she comes out. I see her and her hair is wet. But only in the front like she'd been dunking her head under the tub faucet. I go in. Not the faucet. She'd been dunking her head into the toilet. Repeatedly. The water was yellow. End of story.
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
While I was working...
Need to mention something that happened this morning. I'm not happy about it but I couldn't help but laugh.
I was at the kitchen table working, not really paying much attention to the kids. I heard Journey playing in her kitchen and was listening to Jonah talk to his animals telling them that they were climbing a cliff and going to jump off into the sea. All was good. Then it got quiet. I guess I got caught up in my work. Several minutes later I look up. Jonah's still making each animal climb the cliff and jump into a bucket (the sea) that he's laid on the floor at the foot of the couch. Where's Journey? I see the bathroom light on. Uh oh. I call for her and she comes out. I see her and her hair is wet. But only in the front like she'd been dunking her head under the tub faucet. I go in. Not the faucet. She'd been dunking her head into the toilet. Repeatedly. The water was yellow. End of story.
I was at the kitchen table working, not really paying much attention to the kids. I heard Journey playing in her kitchen and was listening to Jonah talk to his animals telling them that they were climbing a cliff and going to jump off into the sea. All was good. Then it got quiet. I guess I got caught up in my work. Several minutes later I look up. Jonah's still making each animal climb the cliff and jump into a bucket (the sea) that he's laid on the floor at the foot of the couch. Where's Journey? I see the bathroom light on. Uh oh. I call for her and she comes out. I see her and her hair is wet. But only in the front like she'd been dunking her head under the tub faucet. I go in. Not the faucet. She'd been dunking her head into the toilet. Repeatedly. The water was yellow. End of story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Comments:
Oh no! Journey Kay! When you read this one day you will laugh! As your great grandma Sue would say....your a mess! I love you so....you remind me of your mommy, she was a "mess" as well! Xxx
Post a Comment