I really do want to just consume him sometimes. He is so cute I just can't stand it.
| After a very successful first day of preschool. Tired and pants unbuttoned but he made it! |
Brushing teeth at 7:25 am..almost time to go!
She chose Oma Bear to take on her first day. Out of all her "friends" she chose Oma. I think our real Oma may have had a hand in that..knowing she would need extra love and comfort on this day.
I would like to eat her too. Even when she gives me the look below. She gives me this look a lot.
| One of my favorite pictures of them right now. |
This is after an awesome day for both babies. Mrs Stephanie said she wanted to keep Journey Kay and was sad that she was only coming on Fridays. Said she never cried, took a big poop, slept an hour and half and talked her ear off all day long. That's my girl!
Miss Brooke said Jonah also talked her ear off and was very sweet and a good boy all day. I hear this a lot..about the kids non stop chattering. She also told me he played with "his Lucy" outside and that they are inseparable when they're together. They're not in the same class but they see each other on the playground, at the library, chapel and computer lab. So they are with each other a lot. He calls her "my Lucy" because there is another Lucy in his class. Her name is Lucy Kate and they're friends but he says "my Lucy" is his most favorite best friend in the world. I have to get their picture next time.
We are so proud of these kids! Going to school being all big and stuff. It's weird. I came home and it was so quiet. I cleaned the whole house, worked and sat and drank a cup of coffee out on the back porch listening to the birds because I could hear them. It was amazing.
I picked the kids up at 1:55 with special fruit drinks I got them at the store and they were so excited and drank them on the way home telling me all about their days. They keep acting so big but they are still so little. Or I keep telling myself that.
2 Comments:
I just can't believe our precious baby's are both in preschool! These are the cutest pics...these children are exceptionally beautiful, Journey Kay looks so ready to go to school just like her big brother :) I love these sweet little ones so much!
Love and kisses, mom
Post a Comment