Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Birthday Boy

Summer time is birthday time in our family. All of us were born in the summer. Joshua was the man of the day on July 7th and turned 23. I remember being 23 and it was the best year.





My beautiful mother and JK. We could not get her to smile...it was either tongue out or that little shy head tilt she's been doing a lot lately. 


Dad doing what he loves... :) 


This gorgeous child of mine! All tan and blonde this summer. Lots of pool and lake time for this swimming boy.



The boys!

My little bumble bee tuna!

Jake's "let me take a selfie" face

 

My brothers ♥


I am so proud of this boy. He holds a very special, very large part of my heart. I've watched him grow from a tiny baby into the man he is becoming today. It is with great pride and love that I say Happy Birthday to my sweet baby brother. I hope your year 23 is the best yet and one to always look back on and remember.

1 Comments:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to our baby boy! Can't believe he is 23..time is moving along too fast, he should be like 12 or 13, not 23! But he is...my babies are not babies anymore...yet when I look at them, I see them as they are but I can also see the baby..toddler..little kid..bigger kid and teenagers and now young adults, it makes me sad but also happy and proud at the same time. My sweet baby boy is now a fine young man with a bright future ahead, filled with hopes and dreams..along with Gods love and guidence...our young son will reach his goals then surpass them! I thank God for Our Joshie everyday..he is very special and we love him so much❤️Happy Birthday son, you'll always be my baby boy!
Thank you my sweet, kind and loving Jessica for being the most awesome big sister for your little bro..you are a Blessing to our family, I love you..my sweet baby girl💝