Saturday, November 5, 2016

Jonah's Jungle Party - Big 6



I stayed up late and decorated. Seems to be a tradition now...this year he wanted a Wild Kratts birthday. So instead of buying a bunch of stuff.. I made everything! I did buy kraft paper, felt pieces, black t shirts and poster board but that's about it. I love doing this stuff.. and the kids seem to love waking up on the morning of their party to a fully decorated party area. They feel so special ♥



We decided to make creature power suits. Each child would pick a color and create the suit themselves and use the stickers to activate different creature powers..I think the kids really liked it.


Jonah colored his birthday sign :)


This was right before party time. All the food is out and ready to be eaten!



Birthday boy :)



Making the creature power suits...








Walter's not sure what's going on here.. neither do I buddy! She's kinda weird! LOL But that's why we love her.



I love these! The bottom pic is when I told them to get into their creature power stances...



Present time! 







The tortuga cake! It turned out so cute! And tasty







Yum!





0 Comments: