This was before the show. We took a ride on the Kansas City Streetcar..which was fun and interesting.. It's free transportation and it goes up and down the strip. Takes you in the Light District and to the very end which is where we rode it to to eat the very best pizza in all the land..Minskys Pizza! I'm telling you..it was a life changing experience. We were there for 2 hours just eating and playing...killing time really before the show started. We took some pics after dinner. Did you know you could put cream cheese on pizza???? Mind blowing.
Thanks to our auto timer...we got to get a few family shots and didnt have to bug anyone to do it for us. Always hate that.
On the streetcar.. Journey's showing off her nails :) I LOVE doing them! She has the prettiest hands ever.
We were having a blast in there. People probably thought we were weirdos.. definitely tourists. We didn't care :)
I love these. That's the Kauffman Theater where the show was. Such a cool building!
And me and my babies. Love them so.
So excited!!!!
Jonah did this pose all night! He loves the peace sign now! That's Martin Kratt...his favorite.
these pics show our seating. Look at all that behind us! We were second row, center. Such an amazing experience for all of us.

Not the best pics. Wish I'd done video. It would of been much better. They move fast and it was hard to get a picture that wasn't blurry..and watch the show at the same time.
Journey had her own seat but Dad's lap was so much more comfortable ♥
That's Martin above in his rhino creature power suit..
After the show we did a meet n greet and it was so cute. Pretty quick but we got our pics and got to talk to them. Jonah thought it was so awesome. He told them he has 97 episodes recorded on the TV. And he's been watching them since he was 4. :) He would've talked to them all night if they allowed it. You could tell them liked him and told him to keep a look out for 24 new episodes they are releasing soon. It was a really wonderful experience and something I hope Jonah remembers as he gets older.

Jonah and Chris Kratt. They each got autographed pictures.
Jonah and Martin Kratt - Jonah is so excited here!

Journey Kay and Martin Kratt! She was so sweet and glad she didn't get shy because this was really so cool for her too.
With their personalized, autographed pictures
Love Jonie's little foot kicked out like that..he tells me with poses and dance moves that it's just something "he feels..and goes with the flow" I like his style.
Next day we went to Lego Land!
Pretty cool. We spent about 2-3 hours there and really it was long enough. We basically got the kids in for free since we had coupons so worked out great. Journey had a melt down as we were leaving and I looked at Jonah and said "C'mon Jonah, let's leave her..." obviously joking but sometimes that's all we can do..is ignore her behavior and eventually she moves on..but anyways we were walking away and Justin was back with her and Jonah stopped me and said "No, mom. We can't leave her. She's funny and creative and I l'll miss her." I couldn't help but laugh and feel like a POS at the same time. I quickly told him that I would never leave her and just said that hoping it would get her up off the floor and come with us. Poor guy...he must think I'm real shit sometimes!
We went to T-REX for lunch...there were dino nuggets on the menu so we were golden.
Really such a fun trip away with the family. We stayed at a nice hotel and swam in the indoor pool, ate yummy breakfasts in our rooms and made memories to last a life time.









0 Comments:
Post a Comment