Monday, June 20, 2016

Family time at the lake















Getting these kids together reminds me of when we lived in CA and spent practically every day with at least some of my cousins. I have a ton and they're all girls so it was a blast. Aunt Cindy brought 2 of her grand babies (my cousins kids) with her on this trip and we enjoyed them so much. They are the sweetest and Journey Kay immediately attached to Lily. It was instant. I did not exist when Lily was around. JK wanted to dress like her, do what she was doing and just be as close to her as possible. I got a small taste of what it will be like when she's older and has friends. So easily influenced. I kinda hate it and thinking of keeping her locked away so I can be her only friend. LOL That's sad and I would never do that but doesn't mean I don't want to. 
Adrian and Jonah played well together too but the age difference was a little too much to really form a close bond like the girls did. We had such an amazing week with our California family and already miss them but glad we got to spend the time we did. 
Summertime at the lake surrounded by family and friends is like getting to enjoy a tiny bit of heaven early.  

♥Jessica


0 Comments: