There are tadpoles in there!!!
Aunt Cindy (moms older sister), Lily and Adrian were in town from CA.
We spent Father's Day with this wonderful man. We lunched at Pepe's Tacos which is downtown Eureka Springs. My Aunt Cindy and little cousins were in town from CA so it was an especially fun day.
I love listening to my Dad play guitar and seeing that look on his face he gets when he plays. He may be looking at you and you're talking to him but he doesn't hear a word. It's the same look I see on Jake's face when he plays and the same look appears on my son's face when he's caught up in his coloring. I love my Dad and so incredibly blessed to be his daughter. He can build anything, fix everything and make us all laugh while he does it. He's taught me the meaning of hard work and how to look busy even if I'm not. I will always just pick up a broom. He is spontaneous and loves an adventure. I love that about him. He competes in triathlons and will school you in just about every card game there is.
I will never stop counting the owies on his hands and will always take off his shoes if he needs me to. Happy Father's Day to my Dad. The very best. I love him so.
And to this guy.
Words cannot describe the love I feel for him. He will do anything for his children. He wakes early and lets me sleep in on most days, makes lunches for his babies and always tries to sneak in treats for them even though he knows he's not supposed to. He will let the kids literally jump all over him and even though I know he's in pain sometimes he tells them he loves it and its a "massage". He sings to them constantly making up funny songs that make them belly laugh. He plays babies with his little girl and gets excited about new shopkins. He prints out pages and pages of coloring sheets for our boy who is obsessed with all things animal. He plays Animal or Not an Animal every day and always finds a way to stump him. He runs for miles then comes home to shoot hoops with us. He gives and gives and never expects a thing in return. Justin is a gem, a rarity in this world of greed and selfishness. I tell him often how much I love him and how beautiful he is because it's true. I adore him and learn from him daily about how to be good. He is a good man, a wonderful father and we are blessed.
Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dad's out there!
♥Jessica
0 Comments:
Post a Comment