Saturday, June 4, 2016

Screen time in the tub


Ever since Jonah came along I am rarely in the bathroom alone. We are gross and have an open door policy when it comes to using the bathroom. I am sure we will need to change this once the kids get older but it's just always been this way. Justin will sit on the bathtub while I am on the toilet and tell me about his day. The kids will sit on the floor and on my lap even. It's weird I know, disturbing maybe but it works for now. This day the kids set up shop in the tub. Guess they thought it would be awhile so they brought entertainment. 
I don't mind really. I mean it would be nice to have some alone time, especially in the bathroom but I bet I will miss this. I mean what is normal anyway?

♥Jessica

0 Comments: