Months went by and we continued to chat online as friends. He made me laugh and I was always excited to check my messages to see if he had written me.
It wasn't until much later that our friendship turned into something more and he even tried to break up with me once but I wouldn't let him. He was 18 and I was 14 and he was trying to do "the right thing." I didn't let him leave me that night and he's never left my side since. I am so thankful he didn't leave. Who knows what would've happened.
He is now my husband and most importantly he is my friend. He's my best. He is my everything. We laugh and love each and every day and I look forward to many more years laughing with and loving this man. We've created quite the life together and he tells me how happy he is all the time. It fills my heart knowing that I've had a part in his happiness and I will never stop trying to make him smile.
Happy 9 years to my Justin Patrick. My one and only forever and ever.
He took me out on a date to celebrate our 9 years of marriage.. here are the results of that evening..
| My beautiful earrings he surprised me with before our date |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment