Saturday, August 26, 2017

Journey Kay's Big FIVE


















 























We celebrated our sweet baby girl turning 5 in the funnest way. She woke to balloons in her room and got to open one present before she went to school and got to open the rest after everyone got home from school and work. Jonie made her the sweetest birthday card and got her a toucan beanie boo that she loves very much. We had all her favorite friends over the following Saturday and played outside and on her bar upstairs. She was on cloud 9 having all her friends around her playing. She opened her presents and ate cake and the smile never left her sweet face. It's hard to believe she's 5 years old. I can remember the day we brought our girl home. My family had decorated the house in all pink because she was a surprise. I prayed for a little girl and my prayers were answered when Justin said the words "It's a JOURNEY" as she came out of me. The joy in my heart is still as alive today as it was in that moment. She fills each day with love and laughter. She is my silly heart and we are so in love with her. Her beauty radiates and her skin is still the softest skin I've ever touched in my life. I love watching her fall asleep in my arms and stroking her sweet cheeks. I will never tire of that. 
Happiest of Birthdays to our Journey Kay!!! 

0 Comments: