Friday, August 18, 2017
JK and her LAST day at Pre K - Noah's Ark
Sweet baby walked right in and sat down. She has Ms Sherri, Jonah had her too and we love her. Can't believe this was her last, first day. She's been going to Noah's Ark since she was 2. Justin takes her to school most days and walks her into class. She's shy and likes to walk in without bringing much attention to herself. She does exactly everything she should then sits down. She's a model student, a helper, super smart and all around great gal. I love her group of friends this year and know she was nervous because she wasn't with her normal group but has adjusted so well. Her buddy, Isaac, tells her he loves her and wants to marry her. She laughs and runs away. Good girl! :) Although I wouldn't mind her staying friends with him. He's a sweetheart.
We are enjoying this year to the fullest. We volunteer at every party and get together so soak in these moments. Pre K is so special and I love that I get my Tuesdays and Thursdays home with her. She so looks forward to these days when it's just us and my heart aches thinking about the future. So for now we can enjoy this time. Our baby girl in Pre K. :)
Here's to a great year at NALC.
Labels:
Journey NALC,
Last days of school,
Ms Sherri,
Preschool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment